Monday, December 12, 2011

JOIN ME IN THE GIVING TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

I love the Christmas season for a lot of reasons but mostly for the giving.  I participated in THE HAPPY DAY PROJECT and decided that I wanted to do another one for the Christmas season.  I am almost to late because we have to start tomorrow, December 13th.  Our last day will be December 24th.   I will give you my ideas for the next 12 days but if you find give in your own way that is fine also.  Please leave me comments and let me know what you did and how your giving, spread the Christmas cheer.    I will check out your blogs to see your pictures and hopefully others will too.

THE TWELVE DAYS OF GIVING CHRISTMAS

DECEMBER 13TH - DO SOMETHING NICE FOR A NEIGHBOR
(I am going to give some paper plates and add a little note that says:  LET OUR FAMILY DO THE DISHES TONIGHT)
DECEMBER 14TH - DO SOMETHING FOR A CO-WORKER (if you don't have a co-worker maybe a friend will work)
DECEMBER 15TH - SEND OR TAKE BOOKS TO A CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL (I will be collecting books for Riley Hospital here in Indianapolis if anyone local would like I can take them for you)
DECEMBER 16TH - TAKE TREATS TO A FIRE DEPARTMENT 
DECEMBER 17TH - GIVE A TOY TO "TOYS FOR TOTS"
DECEMBER 18TH - BRIGHTEN SOMEONES DAY
DECEMBER 19TH - TREAT A TEACHER
DECEMBER 20TH - GIVE COOKIES TO A STRANGER
DECEMBER 21ST - GIVE A CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE OR COFFEE TO A BELL RINGER
DECEMBER 22ND - TAKE A GIFT TO A NURSING HOME (I'm going to put together a gift bag of small goodies and take them to a nursing home and let them give them to someone who needs a little cheering up)
DECEMBER 23RD - TREAT YOUR MAIL PERSON
DECEMBER 24TH - COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope these gifts help spread cheer and give you and your family a wonderful feeling during this Christmas season.  

1 comment: