Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14th - Do something for a co-worker/Bookstore Party



 OUR BOOKSTORE CHRISTMAS PARTY!





I have a friend at work that is retiring this year.   I took her a glass with her initial on it filled with her favorite candy - York Peppermint Patties.  I forgot to take a picture before I packaged it.  But I didn't put my name on so I could surprise her every day this week.

Each year I take the bookstore kids out to eat for a Christmas dinner.  They look so forward to it.  We had a great time and they really loved Bravo.  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time! You guys look so cute in that last photo. I'm sure they all love their time in the bookstore!

    I gave a little surprise to one of my new co-workers yesterday but I slipped it in her mailbox and didn't put my name on it. I hope it brightened her day.

    ReplyDelete