Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15 - Give books to a children's hospital

Today I started collecting books to give to Riley Hospital.  I sent out an e-mail to a few friends at work and got a few of my own.  I plan on calling my friends Lacey and Karli who work at Riley to take the books next Tuesday.   I hope the kids enjoy the new books.

I also wanted to add a few fun things that I've done this season. 


Sharing a milk shake during Happy Hour at Steak n Shake with Gigi!

My first time at Long's Bakery, YUM!


German Chocolate Brownie!!!!!

One thing I wanted to do was to shop and then go to McDonald's and have a Peppermint hot chocolate
and we did!

Going to see The Muppets with Gigi!  Little Miss fell asleep 1/2 hour after it started.  

1 comment:

  1. I have some books that I want to give to you for the donation to Riley. Let me know when you plan on dropping them off.

    Looks like you are really enjoying the holiday season!! I need to try that hot chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete