Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 20 - Give cookies to a stranger/filling bags for the Nursing Home

A few friends and I started around Thanksgiving doing Blessing Bags for the Homeless.  We had so much fun together and were so touched with the good they did that we wanted to get together and do something for Christmas.   So we decided to put gift bags together for some "folks" at the Nursing Homes.   We have puzzle books, nice pens, candy in cute dishes, granola bars in adorable stockings, chocolate in whisks, pudding and even an oatmeal packet.   I have dubbed these girls the "Blessing Girls."   I hope the people at the Nursing Home enjoy these gifts. 


One of the cute candy dishes.

One filled bag. 

P.S.  I gave a bag of cookies to a few workers this morning at the gas station.  I hope they enjoyed them. 

1 comment:

  1. I know the people at the nursing home will love receiving this special gift. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete