Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19 - Treat a Teacher

Tonight a couple of my teacher friends hosted a Cookie Swap.  It was the first time that we had been to a cookie swap.  Cindy (one host) had chips and salsa and spinach dip.  Heather brought her famous pita chips.   Then we tasted all the different cookies.   There was a creme cheese tart, an oatmeal cranberry cookie, a chocolate chip cake cookie, a brownie peppermint cookie, a coconut macaroon and a chocolate covered Oreo.  We enjoyed three fun games (I won the first two but passed off the second prize, :).   Then we left happily with our cookies.    To get ready for tonight's Cookie Swap, Andrea, Gigi and I made our cookies yesterday.  It is so fun to get together and bake during the Holidays.







I took Heather and Cindy a little Christmas surprise for my Treat a Teacher Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment