Monday, November 21, 2011

What Makes You Smile Monday

This weekend I made a quick trip to St. Louis to surprise Molly at her Day Care for her Thanksgiving Luncheon.  Missy and I went out on the playground and surprised her.   She ran to me and jumped in my arms.  She couldn't stop saying Mimi, Mimi.   It does your heart good to know that someone loves and misses you that much.   We had a nice lunch and her classroom was packed with lots of parent and grandparents.   Then I got to take Molly and Delainey home for the afternoon.  We ate dinner out that night and then started our shopping frenzy for the weekend and finished up last night seeing Breaking Dawn.  I loved the movie as much as I loved the books.   It was a great weekend.   But back to our theme Monday,  the memory of seeing Molly's surprise and happiness when she saw me MAKES ME SMILE!


Let me know what makes you smile today!

No comments:

Post a Comment