Friday, June 10, 2011

SUMMER VACATION STARTS TODAY!!

Her favorite line from the movie is "DON'T! ASK!"

She is showing off her attitude while saying the line here.




Waiting for popcorn and sprite.







Today was my first day off for Summer Vacation. Gigi is staying with me for the summer and her Daddy told her that she was now on summer break. She thought that meant we were going to the beach today. So after getting over that let down she ask me what it meant to be on summer vacation. I told her that I didn't have to work and she didn't have to go to Miss Shawdra's (the babysitter's). She was very excited that we were going to spend lots of days together. So we decided that Friday's are movie days and we went to see Judy Moody today. I thought it was so cute. She was very intensely watching it and eating her popcorn. When we left she said that next week she wanted to go see Judy Moody again. I'm going to push for Kung Foo Panda. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment