Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 5 - Picnicing in the Park

This was a really big hill and fun to run down.

Does this remind you of the Sound Of Music?


The nice Princess. I guess the stick was her wand.




I ask Gigi what she was doing here and she said that she was a Princess.

I told her that she didn't look like a nice Princess. So she changed to the picture above.







Gigi loved this see saw!








Today was a beautiful day and Gigi and I got to go on our picnic. We packed a lunch and took a blanket and some library books. But before we made it to the park we had to do boring stuff. I had to go pick up some boxes and make some deliveries and stop by for a meeting at the bookstore. Then we got to our picnic. Gigi was so excited about playing she wouldn't eat. But I got a few bites down her and then it was off to the playground. It was a fun playground but the metal was so hot from the sun that she couldn't get on a lot of it. I thought I would show her how much fun it was to roll down the hill but I got so dizzy I almost got sick (serves me right, I'm not as young as I think I am). Then she saw some little girls go down a really bigggggggggggg hill and wanted to go down it. I said NO WAY. She wouldn't change her mind so I said I would run down it with her. We ran down twice and walked up twice. I think I got my 10,000 steps in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment