Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 10 - Fancy Nancy Party to start the day










Today I decided that I would have a Fancy Nancy party for Gigi. So when she got here I was all dressed up with my pink wig, tiara, high heels and lots of lip stick. I had a boa and tiara ready for Gigi when she got here. I also had a tea party breakfast set up. We had yogurt and bite size peanut butter and jelly english muffins. She couldn't stop laughing at my wig. She also told me to stop talking funny. But she loved wearing her high heels and lip stick, not to mention the tiara. She didn't like the boa though. It was fun. Then we ran errands and had lunch in my backyard. Then we played doctor before watching Sharpei's Fabulous Adventure. A great last day before we leave tonight for Hilton Head. If I can't blog have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Soo cute! You will have to throw one for Molly!

    ReplyDelete