Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Fun

I was so excited to get this skinny Christmas tree and this princess blow up coach/bed for the kids to play on.
Gigi was sooooo excited about these books/45 records some dated from 1936.




This beautiful chair is going to host a flower pot soon.




I love this apple box that I found at an antique shop in McCordsville.


Gigi helped me make these pine cones for the birds.



Swinging at Mimi's is always a hit.





Look what I found in my diet coke; Greg and Jeff Wiggle.



Addi fell asleep on the princess bed.



And she's out!!!


Saturday started out with Andrea and I hitting some Garage Sales and Antique Shops. We had so much fun. We got some great deals and some fun things. I've got a lot of projects going right now but I'm really excited to share them with you soon. Andrea found some great things that I'm sure she'll share with you on her blog. Then after antiquing I headed up to get a few things for our upcoming trip to Hilton Head. Then I visited Ali and Andy Chorpening at their High School graduation Open House. Then Andrea and Baron had planned a night out with friends so Addi and Gigi are spending the night with Mimi and Papa. We had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment