Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Witches of the Read it and Eat Book Club

The party favors, wreaths.  



The Read it and Eat Witches.   Looks like I need to raise up my hat a little. 

Baby Richard

The Birthday Witches

My cookies, witch hats and witches brooms. 

I hosted our October Book Club at my house.  So I decided to make it a Book Club/Halloween Party.  I had so much fun making wreaths for everyone and thinking up some simple games and prizes.   I gave everyone the challenge to bring and decorate a Witches Hat.  They were so funny and creative.  One was made from a diet coke case and we had a couple of Princess Witches and my favorite and the Winner of Best Hat; Ghost Writer!  I love these girls and meeting each month and finding out what is new.  Julie made an announcement that she is going to be a Grandma to twins!   Jessica ventured out after giving birth only 3 weeks ago.  And little Richard Miyamoto joined us at book club.   It was a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment