Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall To Do List

I have seen all these really neat To Do Lists on different blogs.  I wanted to do one and John said we were too old.  I say only in HIS head!  Ba Hum Bug!  So the high school girls that work for me and I are going to do an October To Do list and then have a little party on the 31st to share what we did.  I'm excited and I thought I would share it with you.

DENIECE’S OCTOBER TO DO LIST

1.      GO TO PUMPKIN PATCH/BUY A PUMPKIN
2.        JUMP IN LEAVES
3.  SIT ON FRONT PORCH AND READ
4.     MAKE MY FRONT GARDEN AND PLANT SOME FLOWERS
5.       BUY NEW SHOES
6.     GO TO OR WATCH A SCARY MOVIE
7.        GO TO AN OUTDOOR MOVIE
8.       DRESS UP FOR HALLOWEEN
9.     MAKE CRAFTS FOR SOMEONE
10.    TRY NEW RESTAURANT
11.       GO TO APPLE ORCHARD
12.     MAKE A NEW DESSERT
13.      FOLLOW A NEW BLOG WEEKLY
14. CLEAN OUT  A CLOSET
15.    DO SOME CHARITABLE


1 comment:

  1. You are never too old for fun! What a great list:)! I love October! Happy early birthday.

    ReplyDelete