Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Trip to Florida

My first day we ate lunch at the Beach House Restaurant for lunch.






The weather was a little gloomy but we didn't let it stop us.  This is the view of the Sandbar Restaurant where we ate lunch one day.

 We ate at Tommy Bahama Restuarant...
 Yummy appetizers from Sandstone!




This past week I was lucky enough to travel to Floriday and spend almost a week with my sister-in-law and my nephew.  We had such a great time.  We ate at some amazing restaurants, did a lot of shopping, went to see the new Footloose move (which I loved) and see Evan play basketball.  He is attending IMG Academy.  His day starts at around 6:00 a.m. with practice and then they break for breakfast.  He has four hours of classes and then back to practice, weight lifting, and work outs till 6:30 in the evening.  He loves it and is really growing.  It was so much fun to see him play and see some of his routine.  I had a great visit and hope to visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment