Saturday, February 26, 2011

SPRING blocks - wishful thinking?


I've seen these blocks done on other blogs and I think they are so cute. I wanted to do them for Valentine's Day but time got away from me. And I think I can actually use the SPRING blocks longer.


My nice neighbor cut these 4" blocks for me from a 2 X 4.

I used white paint to make a base (on sale this week at Michaels for $ .33)

Then I painted over the white with spring colors.

As soon as I painted the spring colors I wiped them down with a paper towel.

Then I used stencils to draw the letters on.

Then I painted the letters with white paint.

Let dry and my SPRING blocks were done.


I love them.

2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow hoosier! I'm so ready for spring too! Nice job with the blocks!! Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete