Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ICY Weather - Schools out














































































Today we were home from school so I decided to organize a little. Of course that was after I slept in a little. I started on the linen closet and then on to my shoes. They were both big jobs. But I was glad to get them done.






Then I decided to make Bruiser a new bed. Ever since we lost Joey I've felt like Bruiser needed some extra love. I got it almost finished but ran out of stuffing. I will finish it tomorrow and let Bruiser try it out. So that is to be contined.....






Andrea and Baron and the kids had to come over and spend the night when their power went out. The kids were very excited and Addi had to try on John's flashlight hat. We also found out were home again tomorrow so more adventures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment