Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gigi's Soccer Game and The Answers for Autism Walk

 It is so much fun each Saturday morning to watch Gigi play soccer.  She is doing great this year.

 Then we were off to the Autism Walk.  This is our 2nd year to participate.  
 The kids love the bounce houses


 I love my babies
 The balloon release represent each child affected by Autism.  

 At the end of the walk the kids love playing on these beautiful rolling hills.


 And of course Gigi had to get her face painted.
 Each child got one of these balloon guitars.
Visit Andrea's blog at thegambrel4.blogspot.com for some shocking results of Autism.  
We love you Addi and are so proud of you. 

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures! What a great cause! Addi rocks!! Ps let me know when you post about the swap so I can blog about it to get the word out!!!! I'm excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete