Monday, September 26, 2011

WHAT MAKES ME SMILE MONDAY!


I love doing things with my grandbabies.  It always makes me smile when I take them to do something that they really like.  Yesterday I took Gigi to see The Lion King.  I remember how much I loved it when I saw it the first time.  But I did forget how scary some parts of it could be to a little one.   She was concerned about the Daddy getting hurt.  But she really liked Simba but wanted him to stay little.   When it was over she said "Mimi I really liked that movie.  Can we see again some time?"  Also, when we got there I ask her if she wanted popcorn and Sprite.  She said "No, I phink I want somephing different."  She picked M & M's and a very big Chocolate milk.    That makes me smile!

What made you smile today?

2 comments:

  1. I want Vince to see this with me! What a fun day with Gigi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I LOVED the Lion King and am glad they brought it back. It deserves an encore. Your grandaughter is too cute! Stopping by from Simple Things Sunday.

    ReplyDelete