Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 7 Challenge Something New

My new brown and white top with brown trim around the neck.

I love this skirt.  It has lots of vertical ruffles

This cute black and white dress is light and fun.  I couldn't resist and all three were on the clearance racks.

This was the perfect day and the perfect challenge for me.  Today was my shopping day with my mom and I told her I have to buy something new because my challenge says so!  :)  For those of you who know me, know that I can always justify buying new clothes.  My oldest daughter tells me that is one thing I taught her well.  So here are my new clothes.  Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for commenting :) It looks like you did really well at the clearance racks :) I love that dress!

    p.s. I'm dying to go to Ikea, but I haven't quite convinced My husband to drive me to Chicago yet, lol.

    ReplyDelete