Monday, May 9, 2011

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

































































I have had major computer problems and am still having some but I figured out a way to start blogging again. So many things have been happening that I could never catch up. We had our great trip to Disney. We had so much fun. Miss Gigi got a Princess makeover and we spent several days walking around Disney in the rain but it was a wonderful trip. We had a big Easter Egg Hunt at my house for the little kids and the big kids. Then yesterday we celebrated a wonderful Mother's Day. I had such a great day with Andrea and her family. My mom had to work so we celebrated last weekend. And I will celebrate with Missy and her family next weekend. I am just showing some of my favorite pictures from these three events to catch up. I'm so glad to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment