Tuesday, October 30, 2012

#BRACELETSWAP LINK UP

I will be finishing this as soon as I can.  I am still collecting some information.  Keep checking!!

Ok, Well everyone should be getting their bracelets.  A few already have them.  I have loved seeing what you have picked out and what you have received.  I loved picking out the bracelet for my girl,  Ms. Lindsey Stipes.   I want to make this an annual event.  I think October is a great month.  Everyone should be in fall fashion mode.  I hope you have enjoyed this fun swap.

As I told you some lucky girl would win a gift certificate.  And I would like to announce the winner:

THE WINNER OF THE FOREVER 21 GIFT CERTIFICATE IS 

KAYLA LEWIS

Kayla I will get you your gift certificate soon.  

This is the bracelet package I sent to Lindsey Stipes.

Please link up with me and show us your bracelet and what you thought of the swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment