Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Who can save the tree's? The Lorax

Andrea, Gigi and I went to see The Lorax on Sunday evening.  It was so cute.  I love Dr. Seuss.  I love the colors and characters.

Then we went out to eat at The Monon Food Company.  We had chips and salsa and humus and pita's.  It was delicious.  We had such a fun time.  As soon as we walked in Gigi saw that they had pictures colored by "kids" and were hanging up.  Gigi ask right away if she could have one.  She colored it and ask for our help until it was finished.  And then as soon as the waitress came to ask us if we needed anything else, she handed the picture to her.  She said that is pretty.  Gigi just kept handing it to her.  Finally I said I think she wants you to hang it up.  So she took it and hung it up on their podium.  Gigi was so proud.  Fun Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment