Friday, April 9, 2010

Addi has tooth surgery and Gigi spends the day with Mimi


I think I will try Mimi's.


Gigi loved sitting as these tables at Maggie Moo's.


Gigi and I got Addi some Disney cars. Gigi wanted
to play too.





A surprise for the patient.





McDonalds in style! The only way for a Princess.






Addi had to have 3 teeth filled and a crown put on. So Gigi spent the night with Mimi and Papa and then spent the day with Mimi on Friday. We are so happy that Addi did great and that he is feeling fine tonight. Gigi was a trooper because we had several errands to run so we were in the car all day. We went to Toys-R-Us to get a present for Addi and ended our day with ice cream at Maggie Moo's. I love my grandbabies so much and I thank God every day for the time I get to spend with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment