Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter at Mimi and Papa's



































































It is so much fun when everyone comes over for Easter. Today the babies got their Easter baskets and then hunted for eggs. Then the adults got there Easter baskets and then it was "on" for the big kids to have their Easter egg hunt. Then we had a good lunch. Each year I try to do something special for the table. I worked for three night making name cards. My theme this year was Disney so I made bunnies with Mickey ears on. But I forgot to put them out. So here they are for you to enjoy anyway. I was afraid I had waisted my time and energy but I'll use them in the scrapbook. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. I love you all so much and thank God for such a wonderful family.

1 comment: